Thanksgiving is a food lover’s favorite time of year. Sure, sure we get to see the family. That’s great. But coming from a foodie perspective, Thanksgiving is the ULTIMATE holiday. If you are looking for a recipe or two that is sure to please, we present to you Our Very Best Thanksgiving Recipes + Thanksgiving Appetizers.
Everyone brings their favorite holiday dishes and treats. From time-honored family traditional Thanksgiving recipes that bring back memories to new twists on holiday classics, the table will be full.
As we give thanks for our many blessings and celebrate our “harvest”, we hope that you enjoy your Thanksgiving one bite at a time.
Thanksgiving Survival Tips:
- Invest in another slow cooker to keep things warm.
- Prep, chop and make ahead as many items as possible.
- Find your extra tables and chairs and get them cleaned up.
- Grab extra drinks and coffee now!
- Serve Thanksgiving buffet style instead of crowding the table.
- Arrange dishes up on blocks or stands to create different levels for more room.
- Wash out a cooler or two for extra storage space for cold foods and beverages.
- Pick up a set of plastic giveaway storage containers for leftovers and send home plates.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate. Get everyone in the household involved in cleaning, prep and cooking.
- Print out your recipes now instead of digging for them later.
Our Very Best Thanksgiving Recipes + Thanksgiving Appetizers
Best Thanksgiving Appetizers
You can literally smell this through the screen can’t you? Simple and delicious, this will be perfect for all of your holiday gatherings.
Stuffed with pecans, cream cheese, cheddar, bacon and more, these are addictive. Everyone will want the recipe. (Consider it one of our best Thanksgiving recipes.)
Sweet + tangy and super easy to make. You won’t believe how amazing these are. This is one of our very favorite Thanksgiving Appetizer recipes.
So easy and super fun to make. Savory ranch cream cheese with fresh chopped veggies. Excellent party appetizer for any occasion, including Thanksgiving.
Lightly sweet + lightly spiced, these roasted pumpkin seeds are the perfect seasonal snack.
You can never go wrong with this Easy BLT Cheese Ball. A simple Thanksgiving appetizer that everyone will love.
Best Thanksgiving Recipes
No brag. Only the truth.
Warning, this isn’t your usual potatoes au gratin recipe. Loaded with extra cheese, jalapenos and bacon, this is a spicier twist for your Thanksgiving meal. (You can leave out the jalapenos.)
This green bean casserole is one of our most popular recipes on the blog. They are better than your mom’s!
I think it is 100% ok to have two potatoes at every Thanksgiving celebration – at least! One of my personal favorite best Thanksgiving recipes your family will adore.
When you want something different than turkey – or in addition to turkey – this is the ultimate stuffed pork tenderloin for your Thanksgiving Feast.
Not only is this one of the very best Thanksgiving Recipes, it is one of my very best on the blog. I love this creamy and savory pumpkin pasta. Perfect (and impressive) as a side dish no one will expect. (And soooo easy.)
A classic way to prepare Brussel sprouts that is fantastic and stress-free. For extra Thanksgiving Flair, toss some toasted pecans and crispy bacon in.
BONUS: Delicious + Different Thanksgiving Desserts