This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and La Marca Prosecco. All opinions + recipes are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #CelebrateWithLaMarca #CollectiveBias
If you love light and refreshing cocktails with fresh pops of citrus flavor, our Ruby + Rosemary Prosecco Cocktail is for you. Bursting with tiny prosecco bubbles with a hint of honey and rosemary, this cocktail is perfect for sipping and sharing with friends.
Ruby + Rosemary Prosecco Cocktail
You know what I love the most about prosecco? The bright, fruity flavor that isn't too sweet. The combination of fresh, juicy grapefruit and La Marca Prosecco creates a refreshing cocktail that is great for parties, entertaining, and mid-morning brunches.
Start with freshest ruby red grapefruits you can find. I love the smell of grapefruit, don't you?
For this prosecco cocktail recipe we hand-squeezed the grapefruit to get all of that yummy juice and pulp. You can use store bought juice if you'd like, but there's nothing like fresh squeezed citrus juice in a cocktail. Plus, we kept some of the citrus peel for garnishing our glass.
Love cocktails and mocktails? Check out these recipes:
For a mild and aromatic sweetener, we created a simple syrup out of honey and rosemary. Heat equal parts honey and water in a saucepan. Drop in a sprig of earthy rosemary and stir until the honey has dissolved. The rosemary oils will infuse the honey syrup with that unmistakable flavor.
You can strengthen the flavor of the honey syrup by using more rosemary. However, we did not want to overpower the fruity flavor of the prosecco, so we used one sprig.
You can create herb-infused honey syrups with mint, basil, cilantro and verbena for a wide range of cocktail sweeteners.
How to make this sparkling prosecco cocktail:
- In a shaker, pour grapefruit juice, honey syrup and vodka over crushed ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass.
- Pour chilled La Marca Prosecco to the top.
- Gently swirl with a sprig of rosemary and garnish with grapefruit peel.
La Marca Prosecco is best served chilled.
More tips on making the perfect brunch cocktail:
- Offer a variety of flavored syrups for an easy but sophisticated twist.
- Always offer a mocktail option for those who don't drink.
- Fresh ingredients (fruits, herbs) are always best.
- Keep the liquid ingredients chilled for perfect results.
- Have fun with your serving ware. Use vintage spoons, saucers, and glassware to make the day your own.
This bubbly prosecco cocktail is also great with fresh oranges and lemons. Or mix it up by serving with whole berries, too. With La Marca, you can easily elevate your everyday brunch. The crisp and fruit forward taste make it one of my favorite sparkling wines. Look for it at your local retailer in the signature blue packaging design.
Make every day sparkle with La Marca and our Ruby + Rosemary Prosecco Cocktail.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Here are some delicious brunch recipes to serve with these yummy cocktails:
Ruby + Rosemary Prosecco Cocktail
- 4 ounces La Marca Prosecco chilled
- 3 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ ounces vodka chilled
- 1 ounce rosemary honey syrup
- crushed ice
- grapefruit peel, rosemary sprigs garnish
- In a shaker, pour the grapefruit juice, vodka and honey syrup over crushed ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass. Top with the Prosecco.
- Swirl gently with a sprig of rosemary and serve with grapefruit peel for garnish.