This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeasonYourHolidays #CollectiveBias
One of our favorite new holiday recipe creations: Panko Crusted Turkey Breast with a homemade Sweet Mustard Soy Sauce for serving. I'm loving this short-cut turkey breast recipe. Crispy and golden on the outside, tender and moist on the inside. And the sauce has that balance of sweet + salty + savory that every turkey needs.
Panko Crusted Turkey Breast + Sweet Mustard Soy
Kikkoman® is the perfect ingredient to use for your Holiday recipes. Especially Kikkoman® Soy Sauce. I use it in several of my seasonal recipes like my Green Bean Casserole, Party Meatballs and more.
And don't forget Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs. I use these for everything. (My crispiest fried green tomatoes, in my stuffed mushrooms, as a binder in meatloaf + and they make the most amazing onion rings.)
This holiday season, we coated tender turkey breast cutlets in them. Wow. Crispy and golden breading that is perfect every single time.
Click here for more Holiday Inspiration using Kikkoman®'s line of sauces, marinades and more.
You can find the Kikkoman® Bread Crumbs in the breading aisle at your local Walmart store.
First we coated our turkey breast cutlets with a mixture of mayo + spicy brown mustard. Sure you can go with a traditional egg + milk dredge...but why? Mustard gives a little zip and mayo helps keep the turkey moist. Plus, it holds those yummy panko bread crumbs in place.
We seasoned our Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs lightly with salt, pepper and a dried herb mix. You can use parsley, thyme, whatever you have in your pantry for just a hint of flavor and color.
Pop the Panko Crusted Turkey Breast in a very hot oven for about 25 minutes. (Your cooking time will vary based on how your oven cooks, the thickness of your turkey, etc. Please use a meat thermometer. Remove the turkey when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.)
The panko crust is my favorite part. (Wouldn't these turkey breast cutlets make an awesome sandwich, too?)
For our special holiday meal, we served the turkey breast with our delicious + easy Sweet Mustard Soy Sauce. Made with Kikkoman® Soy Sauce and some other pantry ingredients, this simple sauce is a flavorful addition to the turkey.
Just whisk together all of the sauce ingredients and simmer for a few minutes on the stovetop. Too easy! (Get the complete recipe at the bottom of this post.)
More Holiday Ideas to help you celebrate the season:
You can also visit KikkomanUSA.com for easy recipes with flavor + flair for any night of the week. (And the holidays, too!)
Panko Crusted Turkey Breast + Sweet Mustard Soy Sauce
For the Panko Crusted Turkey Breast
For the Panko Crusted Turkey Breast
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut turkey cutlets into serving sized pieces. Salt and pepper both sides.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayo and mustard. Brush the mixture on both sides of the turkey cutlets.
- In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Coat both sides of the turkey well with the crumb mixture.
- Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until the breading is golden and the turkey has reached an internal temperature of 170 degrees. Remove from the oven and let rest. Do not overcook.
For the Sweet Mustard Soy Sauce
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat and stir until smooth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm until serving.