Greek Yogurt & Herb Cucumber Salad
A fresh and healthy salad with diced cucumbers, red onions, bell peppers lightly tossed in a Greek yogurt and herb dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Chill 30 minutes
- 2 cups diced cucumber about 2 medium, seeded
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
Partially peel each cucumber. Cut into half lengthwise, then into quarters. With a small knife, gently cut the majority of seeds away from the cucumber. Cut the remaining cucumber into a small dice.
Combine the diced cucumbers with all other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 39.7mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.3mg