This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, In. and its advertiser. All opinions, recipes and ideas are mine alone. #SahaleSnacksatTarget #CollectiveBias
These Pecan Chicken Wraps are going to knock your socks off. From the savory and tender grilled chicken to the crunchy pecans, you will fall in love.
Tossed in our homemade honey mustard dressing and paired with sweet pears, this grilled chicken salad makes the ultimate chicken wraps. Every bite is sweet and savory, full of crunch and flavor.
And wait until you try this pecan mix…
Buy This Cook That only promotes companies and products that we use and love. ♥
Pecan Chicken Wraps with Homemade Honey Mustard
Get thee to a Target. Like, now. You have to try this Valdosta Pecan Glazed Mix from Sahale Snacks. (Yes, another reason to go to Target. Yay!)
These are not ordinary pecans. The flavor combination is out of this world good. If you are a fan of wholesome snacks, you will fall in love. Every bag is a blend of roasted pecans, whole cranberries and orange zest with a pinch of black pepper.
Sahale Snacks are located in the snacks and nuts aisle at Target. Be sure to check out the Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix and these other adventurous flavor combos:
- Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix – roasted cashews, pomegranate flavored apples, pure ground vanilla
- Honey Almonds Glazed Mix – whole roasted almonds, tart cranberries, vanilla bean, organic honey, toasted sesame seeds and sea salt
- Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix – whole roasted pistachios, almonds, cherries, pomegranate flavored apples, lemon and black pepper
Every bite is an experience. Plus Sahale Snacks are Gluten-Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified.
We first combined our homemade honey mustard ingredients in a large bowl. (Scroll down to the bottom for the complete recipe.)
Then we added chopped grilled chicken, crunchy celery, fresh red onions, and sliced pears. You like what we’ve got going on with this savory, sweet and crunchy chicken wrap combo?
To really make this recipe outstanding, we used a 4 ounce bag of Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix. The tart cranberries give these Pecan Chicken Wraps pops of flavor.
Plus the crunch from the buttery-glazed pecans. This really is one of my favorite new meal ideas. Great for dinner, picnics, lunches and more.
All you have to do is toss all of the ingredients in the honey mustard dressing, wrap and go.
Looking for more easy and delicious recipes? Try these, ready in 30 Minutes or Less:
**If you are watching carbs, skip the wrap. This is a filling and nutritious Pecan Chicken Salad that is perfect served alone or on a bed of greens. The crisp-sweet pear, pecans, and chicken…so good.
Sahale Snacks are great for snacking right out of the bag and in recipes. Here are more ideas that we are going to try:
- Created a layered fruit, nut and yogurt parfait with your favorite Sahale Snack Mix. (I’m thinking fresh peaches, vanilla yogurt and the Honey Almond Mix.)
- Toss Pecan mix with fresh Brussel Sprouts and roast until tender. (Great fall side dish.)
- Sprinkle on your favorite salad for flavor, texture and crunch. (Pistachio Mix, anyone?)
This recipe will make enough chicken salad for about 6 to 8 chicken wraps (depending on size of wrap and amount of chicken salad used.)
Buy This Cook That
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 TB honey
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
- 1 4 oz bag Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecan Glazed Mix
- 1 small pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Spinach sandwich wraps or large tortillas
Whisk together the spicy mustard, mayo and honey in a large bowl until combined.
Fold in the chicken, pecan mix, pear, celery, and red onion. Toss until well coated.
Portion the pecan chicken salad onto a sandwich wrap or tortilla, wrap and serve.