Time to refresh your space with these cute (and FREE) printable Southern Sayings. Printable wall art is a fun and affordable way to decorate your home. Just download, print, and frame. It couldn’t be easier. You can also screen print the images onto pillows, turn them into stencils, transfer them onto wood, and so much more. Use your imagination!
How to Use Our Free Printable Wall Art
To download, simply click on the image you like. This will open a new window with the hi-resolution version of the image.
Then, click on the main image, right click and “save image as” to your computer. The file is in .jpeg format so you can print in any program.
We have provided the images below in frames to give you an idea of what they will look like in your home.
Free Printable Wall Art – Southern Sayings
More Affordable Decor Ideas + Printable Wall Art You Might Like:
Tips + Ideas for Using Printable Wall Art
- Repurpose existing picture frames to save money on this easy home deor idea. Don’t like the color? Use a little paint and change it to suit your style.
- Print on texture paper for a high end look.
- Want to transfer these to wood or another surface? Check out Pinterest for these tutorials.
- You can use these southern sayings to print and trace to create your own custom wall signs.
- How about a fun fabric stencil? I’m thinking pillows, tote bags, t-shirts and more. These printables are for more than just walls.
- Be sure your printer has paper and ink. Set to the highest image quality for best results.
- Don’t have a printer? You can print them out at your local UPS store, Staples, and more for very little money.
We hope you enjoyed these fun and 100% FREE printable art ideas. Stay tuned for more fun DIY, Home + Craft Ideas.