This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeGummies #CollectiveBias
You are going to love these. Just save this post, print it out, get the goods to make these goodies. Almond Oatmeal No Bake Energy Bites are going to be your new breakfast BFF. These lovely little munchies are a grab-and-go delight that will fit right into your morning routine. Made with wholesome and hair-healthy ingredients like roasted almonds and whole grain oats, these bites are lightly sweet. Coconut, cinnamon and cranberries round out this recipe for layers of flavor.
About two years ago, I started to focus on my hair health. After a lot of research I decided to start making changes to my diet to support my hair. The first thing I did was add a biotin supplement to my diet.
I have been taking biotin* for almost two years. When I had the chance to partner with Nature Made® Biotin Adult Gummies. I jumped at the opportunity.
Why? Nature Made® has the first gummies certified by USP for purity and potency. You can purchase these at your local Walmart. Nature Made® is a gummy you can trust.
Everyone is different so always discuss changes to your diet with your doctor.
Nature Made® tests its gummies for purity and potency so you get the added assurance that it has the nutrients you’re seeking. Plus, they are an easy way to add biotin to your diet. *Taking biotin daily may help support healthy hair, skin, and nails if you are biotin deficient .†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Almond Oatmeal No Bake Energy Bites
Incorporating hair-healthy food, vitamins, and biotin into my diet has made a big change. This recipe for Almond Oatmeal No Bake Energy Bites are loaded with nutrients that your body needs for beautiful and healthy hair.
Oh, and these energy bites taste fabulous, too. The surprisingly bright flavor of fresh orange zest blends with tart cranberries, sweet coconut and the goodness of almond and oatmeal. The perfect bite for breakfast.
Loving these Energy Bites? Check out more of our recipes here!
The ingredients in these Almond Oatmeal No Bake Energy Bites are hair-healthy. For your hair, skin and nails to be strong you have to give your body the nutrients it needs. You can do this through using a quality vitamin supplement and your diet.
- Almonds – Almonds are packed with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Oats – Oats contain dietary fiber, B vitamins, and important minerals like zinc and copper
- Coconut – Coconut has a high fatty acid content and is loaded with fiber and micronutrients
- Orange – Oranges are loaded with Vitamin C, which is important in collagen production
- Cranberry – Dried cranberries are a good source of fiber and vitamin C
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon has traditionally been used to help improve blood circulation
- Raw honey – Honey is naturally antibacterial, and contains trace amounts of minerals
These energy bites are one of my favorite new recipes. They are perfect for breakfast or any time you need a pick me up at school, the office or home. Love, love love these.
I can’t decide what my favorite flavor is. The orange, the cranberries…the familiar cinnamon and oatmeal, or the almond and almond butter.
Feel free to make these energy bites with your own favorite ingredients. Add sunflower seeds or chia seeds for even more flavor and texture. Or swap out the cranberries for mini dark chocolate chips or raisins. If you like this recipe, you should also check out our Fresh Apple Oatmeal Muffins or our Honey Citrus Salad.
Nature Made® gives you the assurance that you’re getting the nutrients you seek from your gummies. Follow them on Facebook for more information.
*Biotin may help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those that are biotin deficient.†
No Bake Almond Oatmeal Energy Bites
- 8 oz roasted almonds
- 1 cup whole grain old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened, your preference
- 1/2 cup almond butter more as needed
- 3 TB honey
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Finely chop the almonds in a food processor. Add them to a large bowl with all the other ingredients.
- You may need to add more almond butter or honey to get the energy bites to stick together.
- In tablespoon sized portions, roll the mixture into tight balls. Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.