This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions, recipes and ideas are mine alone. #GrabHolidayHappiness #CollectiveBias
Where are all of my cookie + coffee lovers at? This recipe for Salted Caramel Cookies with a Coffee Chocolate Drizzle is just for you. And your family and friends this holiday. The indulgent holiday cookie has golden edges with tender and moist insides. Flavored with rich brown sugar, salted caramel and just a hint of coffee flavor, you are going to love me for these.
BONUS: DIY Gift Idea in this post.
Salted Caramel Cookies + Coffee Chocolate Drizzle
Coffee is one of those things that brings friends and family together over the holidays. Many stories and memories have been shared over a cup of coffee. It truly is one of life's simple pleasures.
Dunkin' Donuts strongly believes that a great cup of coffee can help transform your day. I strongly believe that a great cookie can transform your cup of coffee into a Holiday. 🙂
Dunkin' Donuts is dedicated to creating a delicious cup of high-quality coffee. Plus they have so many blends and brewing varieties available. We picked up our Dunkin' Donuts at our local Dollar General for the biggest savings. You can find your local Dollar General here by using their store locator.
We love the Keurig K-Cups for every day use and for gifting. But with the holidays here, we knew a bag of ground coffee was a must. If your family is like ours, hot coffee is always present at family gatherings.
Dunkin' Donuts helps you make the most of your day, every day...especially during the Holidays.
Now let's talk about how we made these delicious salted caramel cookies. You can print out the complete recipe at the end of this post.
First things first, you've got to track down these delicious bites of salted caramel. The sweet + salty caramel is a perfect pairing with your hot cup of coffee.
To give our salted caramel cookies just a hint of coffee flavor, we used a small amount of ground coffee in the cookie batter. Just a hint of flavor peeks through in every bite.
Then we stirred together dark chocolate and strong brewed Dunkin' Donuts coffee to create this (amazing) coffee-chocolate drizzle. The coffee and dark chocolate create another level of yummy flavor paired with the salted caramel cookies.
If you are looking for more sweet treats for this season, check out these recipes:
Sweet + Salty Snack Mix
Milk 'n Honey Hot Coffee
Mississippi Mud Dessert Dip
Cinnamon Cherry Crockpot Cobbler
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
Coffee Serving Tips for the Holidays:
- Start with a clean coffee maker. You've been putting it off haven't you? Clean your coffee maker or Keurig to ensure that every delicious cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee is brewed at its very best.
- Be sure to offer regular and decaf versions so everyone can enjoy.
- Buy extra coffee (and creamer, sugar, etc). You don't want to run out of coffee when the store is closed...or when you had planned to spend the day with family.
- Dust off + wash all of those stored extra coffee mugs for family, friends, and special guests.
- Set up a seasonal coffee station with all of the usual suspects (mugs, spoons, sugar, creamer, etc.), but add some special additions like candy canes, cinnamon sticks, whipped topping and more.
- Offer other hot beverages (cocoa, cider, etc) so the young children can enjoy their hot up o' joe like the adults.
- You've gotta serve some treats. Like our Salted Caramel Cookies + Coffee Chocolate Drizzle.
This recipe for salted caramel cookies makes about 7 dozen cookies. This recipe is great for:
- Holiday parties at home and work
- Filling those cookie tins
- Sending a package in the mail to loved ones far away for a taste of home
- Making gifts for coffee lovers
Just grab a coffee mug, some shredded tissue paper, and cookie bags. Portion out your cookies and arrange everything in the mug along with a K-cup or two of your favorite Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
This is the perfect gift to send home with your guests so they can remember the holidays spent with you. (Or how about an excellent office gift, room mate surprise, teacher gift, or anyone that loves baked goods and great coffee.)
To me, this salted caramel cookie recipe is about the simple things. Sharing time with family, sharing cookies with those you love, and sharing the moments of the season with Dunkin' Donuts coffee from Dollar General.
Love this post? Sign up for the Buy This Cook That Newsletter for a weekly email of new content. You can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram for our latest + greatest ideas!
Salted Caramel Cookies + Coffee Chocolate Drizzle
For the Salted Caramel Cookies
- 4 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Dunkin Donuts ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups butter softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 TB strong brewed Dunkin Donuts coffee
- 12 oz bag salted caramel chips / pieces
For the Coffee Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Strong brewed Dunkin Donuts coffee amount to desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, ground coffee, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the sugars and butter together in a large mixing bowl for 2 minutes. The mixture will be light and fluffy. Add the brewed coffee and eggs. Beat on medium for another 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the flour mixture a little at a time. Once all of the flour has been incorporated, gently fold in the salted caramel chips until evenly distributed.
- Spoon HALF tablespoon sized mounds of cookie dough onto the parchment lined baking sheets. Place them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 9 - 10 minutes until the edges are golden. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes on the pan. Using a large flat spatula, transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- To make the coffee chocolate drizzle, place the dark chocolate pieces in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring after each heating. When the chocolate is mostly melted, stir in a teaspoon of coffee. Stir until smooth. Continue to microwave, stir in coffee and smooth until the mixture has reached the desired consistency and taste.
- Drizzle the cookies with the chocolate mixture and enjoy!
This post has everything I need for the holidays - great Dunkin' Donuts coffee, an easy DIY gift idea and cookies! You had me at chocolate coffee drizzle with these. I can't wait to try them out this holiday. #client
These cookies disappeared FAST! (And I made 7 dozen!) Let's just say they were a hit, and I may have had a few myself. 🙂