There’s easy recipes. Then there’s EASY recipes. You are going to love this two-ingredient recipe for Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake. Yes, you heard me correctly, TWO INGREDIENTS. Well, technically three if you count the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls. You know, that sweet and gooey swirl of sugary heaven that comes on your favorite cinnamon treats.
This Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake is one of the easiest desserts you will ever make. Ever! And it is so warm and yummy.
Watch this quick recipe video and you will see exactly how easy this Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake is.
Use your favorite brand of cinnamon rolls. My favorite? The big giant-jumbo ones. They are soft and flaky, full of cinnamon flavor.
Cut them up and stir in a can of apple pie filling.
Bake for about 30 minutes, maybe a little longer depending on your oven. You don’t want to over-cook this dessert recipe. Just make sure the cinnamon roll dough is cooked and golden.
The apples will be bubbly and golden.
Looking for more easy dessert recipes? Check these out:
Your entire family is going to go nuts over these apple baked cinnamon rolls! Enjoy it warm. (Be sure to fix your plate first, or there might not be any left.)
Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake
- 1 package of jumbo cinnamon rolls with the icing
- 1 21 oz can apple pie filling
- Butter flavored non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from their packaging. With a pair of kitchen scissors, cut each cinnamon roll into quarters and place in a single layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the apple pie filling, coating all of the cinnamon roll dough well.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until the dough is cooked. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the icing.
- Serve warm.