This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions, recipes, and ideas are mine alone. #DipForTheWin #CollectiveBias
Everyone loves a delicious, over the top dip. This dip recipe is so creamy and savory, full of tender rotisserie chicken, RO*TEL, and cheese. You'll be tempted to eat it by the bowl full. Tailgating is one of our favorite activities. I have to admit, the food is sometimes better than the actual game. Especially when you bring our Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip. Every bite is loaded with flavor.
Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip
Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip is so full of flavor after flavor. Make it mild or hot using your favorite variety of RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes. My new MVP (Most Valuable Party Food). If you are tailgating at the game or couch-gating from home, you won't be able to get enough of this dip.
Pick up your favorite variety of RO*TEL® at your local Walmart. From RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes to Hot diced tomatoes, Walmart has you covered.
To make this crowd-pleasing party dip, combine cream cheese and RO*TEL in a large cast iron skillet.
You want to drain one can of RO*TEL and leave the other undrained. This will help give this Chicken RO*TEL Dip the best dipping consistency.
Loving all of this spicy tomato flavor.
Use your favorite rotisserie chicken in this so yummy Game Day Dip recipe. The roasted flavor combined with cheese and RO*TEL is a winner.
We used the meat from half of a rotisserie chicken to ensure every bite was loaded.
You can find complete step by step instructions for Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip at the bottom of this post.
Just a few minutes in the oven and this tailgate star is golden and bubbly. Ooey + Gooey. Roasted Chicken + RO*TEL. The combination equals a winning gameday recipe.
Are you hungry yet?!
For added color and freshness, top Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip with your favorite toppings like green onions, chopped jalapenos, or even more RO*TEL.
Don't you wish football and tailgating lasted all year long? With our Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken RO*TEL Dip, the tailgate can. 🙂
Cheesy Rotisserie Chicken Rotel Dip
- 4 cups Rotisserie chicken chopped or shredded
- 21 ounces Ro*Tel one can drained, one can undrained
- 16 ounces packages cream cheese softened
- 2 ½ cups shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 2 ½ cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Chips or bread for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet or baking dish, combine the cream cheese and RO*TEL tomatoes. Cook and stir over medium low heat until the combined. Stir in the pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Add the rotisserie chicken and most of the shredded cheeses. (Reserve some for sprinkling over the top.)
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Top with chopped green onions or jalapenos.
- Serve hot with chips or bread.