Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
This pasta recipe for Mexican Chicken Spaghetti will be a new family favorite. Made with cheddar cheese sauce, hot spaghetti, diced tomatoes, green chiles and a blend of spices for a delicious homemade casserole.
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 15 ounces Rico's Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 21 ounces cream of chicken soup (two cans)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce optional
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes undrained
- 4 ounces green chiles undrained
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the melted butter in a 9x13 baking dish.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions to al dente. Drain, leaving a small amount of pasta water in the pot. Return the pasta to the pot.
Add the cheese sauce, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth to the pasta. Stir until smooth and creamy. Add the spices and stir.
Fold in the cooked chicken, tomatoes, green chiles, and black olives.
Transfer the mixture to the buttered baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1066mg | Potassium: 345mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2.5mg