Oven Baked Catfish
A savory seasoned recipe for Oven Baked Catfish that is on the table in less than 30 minutes. Made with a splash of white wine, salted butter, smoked paprika and more, this recipe is a great addition to your weeknight routine.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds catfish fillets about 4 large boneless fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 2 tablespoons salted butter cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a shallow baking sheet with the olive oil.
Rinse the catfish fillets and pat dry. Evenly sprinkle both sides with the sea salt, black pepper, and smoked paprika.
Place the seasoned fillets onto the baking sheet, flat side down. Top evenly with the fresh parsley and chives.
Top the catfish with small pieces of butter and drizzle the wine over each fillet.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with your favorite variety of Village Harvest Rice.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 833mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.8mg