Why not? Combine fresh Brussel sprouts, white mushrooms and cherry tomatoes with simple seasonings for another fast and easy side dish. But don’t let the simplicity of Sheet Pan Brussel Sprouts Recipe fool you. This recipe is super tasty and looks stunning on the table.
There won’t be a single bite left of these Sheet Pan Brussel Sprouts Recipe with Mushrooms and Tomatoes
You’d think being a food blogger might make coming up with dinner ideas a little easier. For the most part, it does. I have a plan in place, a budget, and a grocery list. My idea is jotted down, little notes made in pencil, erased and made again. The ingredients are chopped and prepared, mis en place.
Then…there are nights when I don’t have a clue.
I stand in front of an open refrigerator door, blankly staring inside for answers. What goes with what? What am I in the mood for? What will everyone eat? Yep, even food bloggers get the “What’s For Dinner Blues”.
This easy Sheet Pan Brussel Sprouts Recipe with Mushrooms and Tomatoes is the result of a such a night.
My saving grace? A well-stocked fridge and essential pantry items. (Be sure to read our post on how to stock a pantry.)
We are really into this Chimichurri Seasoning Blend from World Market right now. I sprinkle it on salads, on vegetables, even on grilled meat.
(Plus, you can get 10% off if you sign up for World Market email, and an additional 4% cash back if you use Ebates. Just saying.)
If you are looking for more easy side dish recipes, check these out:
A generous swirl of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch or two of seasoning, and you are well on your way to a delicious side dish your family will devour. My favorite part? The Brussel sprouts. Love ’em.
The tomatoes will burst, the Brussel sprouts will caramelize and the mushrooms get all nice and toasty brown.
Sprinkle with a few fresh herbs like basil or parsley right before serving.
Oh, and I totally forgot to tell you but this is healthy!! Easy AND healthy. Everyone wins.
Try this easy brussel sprouts recipe with our Honey Bourbon Pork Steaks for a wonderful home-cooked meal.
Sheet Pan Brussel Sprouts Recipe with Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh Brussel sprouts halved
- 16 ounces fresh white mushrooms halved
- 8 ounces cherry or Campari tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry Chimichurri or Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Drizzle part of the olive oil over a large sheet pan, and spread to coat the pan well.
- In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients and the remaining oil. Toss to coat well. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes if desired for extra browning.