This isn’t gourmet. So if you are looking for a fancy-pants breakfast, that is not happening today. Today, we are busting out the canned biscuits. That’s right. Food blogger card revoked. This girl is going rogue and making mini breakfast pizzas with biscuits from a can.
Cheesy + Easy Biscuit Breakfast Pizzas are loaded with all of the usual breakfast suspects: eggs, cheese, and sausage. And a few fresh ingredients to make it a breakfast pizza party.
This the best breakfast pizza recipe to serve for lazy mornings, fun holiday brunch, sleepovers, and…tomorrow morning.
How to Make Cheesy + Easy Biscuit Breakfast Pizzas
Guys, this recipe has no real specific rules. Grab your favorite can of jumbo biscuits and get to work. No worries it isn’t really work.
I mean…it says “easy” in the title. I wouldn’t steer you in the wrong direction.
Flatten each biscuit with your fingers.
Top each round of biscuit dough with a generous helping of soft scrambled eggs. (I prefer soft scrambled for this recipe, even a tad bit runny, because it helps the egg stay on top of the biscuit. They finish cooking in the oven.)
The rest is up to you. We sprinkled our egg covered biscuits with fresh chopped bell pepper and tomatoes.
Then some crumbles of sausage and bacon. Because…bacon.
Loving these morning yums? Check out more breakfast recipes you’ll adore here:
Now, hit the top of the breakfast pizzas with shredded cheddar cheese. A little or a lot, up to you. Me? Bring on the cheesy.
Bake in a preheated oven for the time recommended on the bisuit package. (You may have to cook a minute or two longer.) You want them to be nice and golden brown, and all of the cheese melted and gooey.
Cheesy + Easy Biscuit Breakfast Pizzas
- 1 can jumbo-sized canned bisuits package of 10 - 12
- 1 dozen soft-scrambled eggs
- 1 cup pre-cooked sausage or bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven according to biscuit package directions.
- Separate the bisuits and flatten each into a circle on a baking sheet. Top each biscuit evenly with the scrambled eggs.
- Top with the crumbled meat, bell peppers, and tomato. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top of the breakfast pizzas.
- Bake for about 12 minutes (or according to package directions) until the biscuit pizza crusts are golden and the cheese is melted.