I gave into a craving today, people. I had to have some CHOCOLATE. So we only had to go make the best brownie recipe ever.
Yep. Throwing it out there. I triple dog dare you to make some better…and when you do, send me one please?! 🙂
Spoiler alert: you will need a tall glass of ice cold milk while eating one of these OMG Fudgy Brownies. They are super moist, chewy, and over-the-top. One bite and you will be thinking “Oh. My. Gosh.”
OMG Fudgy Brownies – Only the best brownie recipe I could come up with.
This best brownie recipe is super easy to make from scratch, and is a million times better than a store bought mix. Rich with chocolate, butter, eggs, and sugar, these brownies are thick and gooey and best served warm.
Loving the sweets?
These are some of the best brownies I have ever eaten in my entire life. And my waistline tells me I have eaten a lot of brownies. Try them out, and let me know what you think!
The Best Brownie Recipe - OMG Fudgy Brownies
The best brownie recipe that is ooey gooey, thick and fudgy. You won't be able to resist these chocolate brownies.
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate baking bar
- 2 1/2 sticks butter that's 1 1/4 cups
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- Shortening for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking pan very well with butter, shortening or cooking spray.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place in a large bowl. Add both types of chocolate. If you are using a baking bar, chop the chocolate into pieces so it melts easier.
- In 45 second increments, melt the chocolate and butter in your microwave. Stir well after each trip to the microwave. Continue this process until chocolate is smooth and glossy with no lumps.
- In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar, eggs and vanilla for 2 minutes until creamy. Add the chocolate mixture, and continue to beat until smooth. Add the salt and coffee granules, and slowly add the flour. Beat until flour is incorporated into the batter.
- Spread batter into your greased pan. Bake for 37 minutes, until a toothpick comes out almost clean. If you want yours more done, cook for an additional minute or two. Keep in mind that once you remove the brownies from the oven, they continue to cook in the hot pan...you want these to be fudgy and moist. So don't overcook.
- Let the brownies cool before cutting. Serve warm or store in an air tight container.